Help us build a new kind of insurance company
PolicyMe provides you with the opportunity to be part of a revenue-generating, venture-backed InsurTech startup that has made significant progress in changing the way life insurance is sold in Canada. We're still early enough that you can make a meaningful impact to the company, and to the lives of all Canadians.
PolicyMe offers competitive compensation with a variety of benefits and perks. We value our employees and have created a friendly work environment where everyone can succeed and grow with the company! We are team-driven, collaborative, and accountable to one another.
If you are keen to help us build a new kind of life insurance company - one you'd actually enjoy dealing with, we'd love to hear from you!
Life at PolicyMe
- Massive Opportunity - We're changing the status quo in a multi-billion dollar life insurance industry where 99% of sales are face-to-face. The opportunities for growth are boundless.
- Collaboration - No one works in isolation. Every employee works across the organization to solve problems.
- Real value, real impact - We provide real advice to Canadians on how to protect the ones they love.
- No bad ideas - Everyone in the company contributes, and we don't shut anything down before testing it.
- We love to learn - We are committed to constantly levelling each other up, and we're willing to put resources towards it.
- Customer obsessed - We make all decisions with the customer in mind, and constantly have conversations with them.
- High standards - We are passionate about our work and strive for greatness everyday, even if that means we need to work a couple extra hours in the evening.
- Happy and healthy - Be it a teammate, customer or partner, we empathize with individuals and encourage behaviours that make us happy and healthy.
- Execution - We focus on getting stuff done.
- Work with the best - Our team has experience at some of the largest global financial institutions, and we're extremely selective with our hiring. We expect every employee we hire to raise the bar.
So… why work for PolicyMe?
- Highly competitive salary and equity
- Monthly social events (we have yet to not finish an escape room)
- 3 weeks vacation, 1 week of personal days & flexible working hours
- No working on your birthday
- Conveniently located downtown Toronto
(in a community of high-performing technology scaleups)
- Never-ending snack supply
- Professional development budget
Current job openings
If you're a talented, ambitious and fun individual who believes in our mission, we'd love to have you on board.