By accessing this website (the “website”), you acknowledge these terms and conditions of use and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to these terms, please discontinue accessing the website immediately. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify, alter or otherwise update these terms and conditions at any time and you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations or updates.The content of the website is published by PolicyMe Corp. (“PolicyMe”), a licensed insurance agency in Ontario. The regulator governing the insurance sector in Ontario is the Financial Services Commission of Ontario (“FSCO”). You can visit FSCO’s website for more details.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Life insurance quotes and brokering
- Our services may also include our preparation of quotes and brokering and transacting of sales to you of third-party insurance products. We are a licensed independent insurance broker. We do not underwrite any insurance policy made available to you through the Services. Any insurance policy premium quotes or ranges displayed on the website or through the Services are non-binding. The final insurance policy premium for any policy is determined by the underwriting insurance company following application. Insurance products and their availability may vary by your individual circumstances. The third-party insurance products offered for sale through the website are only available in the jurisdictions in which we are properly licensed.
- Any and all insurance products quoted or sold through the website are third-party products and are not our products. We make no presentations or warranties with respect to such products, and we accept no liability in connection with such products. All such products are provided to you pursuant to the terms and conditions of the insurance carriers providing such products, and all questions, concerns or disputes with any such products should be raised with the insurance carrier providing such products and not with us.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that the material contained on the website is accurate at the time of publication. However, PolicyMe will not under any circumstances be liable to you or any other person in any way for any loss or damages (direct, indirect, special, economic, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary, including without limitation loss of revenue, data, anticipated profits or lost business) in respect of use of, or inability to use, or any reliance on, the website, any of its content or links (including without limitation any inaccuracies or viruses), or any web browser or other equipment.
- By accessing the website, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless PolicyMe and its agents, suppliers and their respective directors, officers and employees from and against any and all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, liabilities, damages and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising from or in connection with a breach of these terms and conditions or the use of this website.
- Links to other sites should not be taken as PolicyMe’s endorsement or approval of such other sites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services, nor is any liability assumed for incompatibility, non-suitability, viral infection or other destructive/disruptive components on or from such other sites.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein, excluding any conflict of laws which would lead to the application of any other laws. By accessing the website, you hereby irrevocably submit and attorn to the provincial and federal courts located in the City of Toronto, Ontario for any disputes or matters arising from, connected with, or relating to the website, this agreement or any related matters.